Terms and Conditions
No refunds or returns for digital products. All Recurring Memberships must be cancelled prior to renewal period or you will be billed and receive another month of downloads. Digital Products and goods are not able to be returned and are considered delivered with access resulting from an active membership.
What does our license provide?
- Unlimited use in mixtapes, albums, radio play, performances, videos & promotion.
- Free Downloads (Your high quality .wav file)
- Distribute up to 15,000 copies
- 500,000 audio streams
- 500,000 video streams
- YouTube and Soundcloud Monetization
If your song exceeds 500,000 Streams or Views, you will have to talk directly with the producer to discuss a different method of payment (exclusive rights or another agreement.)
How do I sign up and download my music?
Songwriter Vault is a subscription based site. To sign up click the “Become a Member” button and choose a membership level. Our most popular membership is Diamond. Our most value based membership is Unlimited.
When you become a member you are granted access to licenses and downloads of the music (High Quality WAV files and Trackouts(Stems) )
Your level of membership gives you different amounts of downloads of the music.
Silver level is for 5 Licenses and WAV downloads
Gold level is for 10 Licenses and WAV downloads
Platinum level is for 20 Licenses and WAV downloads with 1 Trackout (Stems)
Diamond level is for 50 Licenses and WAV downloads with 5 Trackouts (Stems)
The Artist level is for 50 Licenses and WAV downloads with 5 Trackouts (Stems) and we book you one show a month and your music will be featured on Spotify.
Remember you keep your Licenses even if you cancel your membership!
How can I purchase exclusive rights?
Contact the producer directly and you can work out your own agreement:
- Email email@example.com (fastest/preferred method)
- Call The Studio (615) 988-9800 or (310) 263-8222
- Text us at 615 784-5670
- Ask our Sales Team with our Chat on Our Main Page
- Use our Exclusive Rights Form at the top of the main page to make an offer
Please include: your name, way to contact you, Song you are interested in, and other music you have sang on before.
What is a Trackout?
A Trackout includes every single individual sound in an instrumental as
its own separate file. You receive a .zip file that has each instrument’s
recording so you can have better control of your final mix. If our song
has a guitar, piano, kick drum, snare drum, hi-hat, strings, and bass, then
you would receive individual recordings of each instrument in your
Trackout. You would have 7 different audio files, all of the same length
and each include their perspective sound.
The Trackout is used so your final song can sound it’s best. If you
wanted to remove one instrument from your final song you can with
Trackouts. If you wanted to change the volume of one of the instruments
or remove one you could. Mainly it is so your song will be able to be mixed
properly. You place each file in an individual track in your DAW and then you
can mix your song and have it sounding professional.
Is a Trackout necessary?
The best way to have a professional sounding mix is to use track outs. They are
used in a professional setting when recording. It is important for the engineer
to have control over every detail of the instrumental. When your mixing your
song you may need to turn down a guitar 2db, or even EQ the bass in your song
so it is best to have a trackout. If you are having trouble mixing your song our
engineers at Songwriter Vault can mix it for you.
How do I record vocals to the beat I bought from you?
We can offer a class by Skype to help you to set up a studio to record your vocals. We are working on some tutorials that eventually you can watch in the near future.
- A Computer
- A DAW(Garage Band, ProTools, Audacity)
- A USB Microphone, or Audio Interface with a traditional mic.
That’s it! You don’t need expensive $10,000 mic’s or $5,000 computers. Just the computer you have, a DAW like Garage Band and buy a inexpensive USB mic. (Mac Computers come with Garageband already installed)
We are here to help you complete your song. After you download your instrumental and you have recorded your vocals you can take a class from us on how to make the vocals sit in the mix or just have us mix it.
We look at members of the Vault as being part of our team. We believe in you and really think if you work hard enough you can write a hit song.
Now get out there and start recording!
When is new music released in The Vault?
- We are working night and day to provide you with the best music for your projects!
- New music is released all week from our producers.
Can The Vault help artists push their songs?
Yes, we offer management and promotion and a list of other things please contact us.
Is it possible to have custom music created?
- Custom music is available from our producers. Please email us with your idea and details on what you would like, we will respond with more information.
- We will work with you in any and every way to make your song great. (instrumentation, lyrics, mix, master)
- This is the fastest way to make your Vault song a hit.
I see a lot of music on the internet what makes this different?
- All of our producers have had success with music! The producers here care about how it sounds and know how to create something that people will listen to. When we create the music, we have the songwriter in mind. We spend thousands of man hours to ensure you have radio ready music.
- We are making the music the way it was meant to be made – with our hands!
- Just listen to the listen tab and you can hear it for yourself!
I’m with the Media and how would we interview you?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What do you use?
Our minds! Live instruments, and Hard Work and Time. Doing what we love everyday is what keeps us going. We work around the clock to make the instrumentals.
What genres of music do you make?
Anything and everything! Here are just some of the styles of music you will hear from our producers:
* Modern Pop
* Country & Modern Country
* Hip Hop
* Alternative Based Genres
Can I upgrade to a new membership level?
You can always upgrade!
Keep in mind that you will be charged the full price of the new membership and your monthly recharge date for your downloads is reset. Be sure to download all of your files before you upgrade.
How do I cancel my SongWriterVault Membership?
We’re sorry to see you go, however, to cancel simply click here.
What if I Only Want to Download One Song?
To download just one song. We recommend getting a Silver Membership downloading your song and then canceling your membership.
How many Memberships can I have?
You can have an unlimited number of memberships as long as your login to our site has a unique username and email. You can use the same Paypal email for each Membership.